Posted by george
on September 29, 2010 at 4:49 AM
Roast Leg of Goat (or Lamb)
Ingredients (8-10 servings)
5 lbs leg of goat or lamb
5 garlic cloves
½ cup soy sauce
2 tbs corn oil
1tsp dried rosemary
Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- Score the goat or lamb and insert the garlic cloves into the meat.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and rub the meat thoroughly with this marinade.
- Let it stand covered for several hours.
- In an oven heated to 375°F, roast, roast the meat for 2½ hours.
- Brush it often with marinade.
- You may also roast or barbecue the meat on a grill but remember to brush it often with the marinade.